There is no denying the fact that SEO is the backbone of any website, but at the same time, it is essential to understand that managing, building and auditing backlink is one of the most important aspects of SEO. However, every once in a while, there is a new advancement in SEO which makes it critical for the website managers to ensure that their site is technically perfect otherwise, they won’t get most of the benefits from SEO.
- The first point that requires your consideration is your sitemap. You must ensure that it is error-free and up-to-date. You also have to make sure that the sitemap is registered in the Google’s search console and it is as concise as possible because complex sitemap is often neglected by Google.
- You have to constantly check and monitor indexing done by search engines and review appropriately.
You need to figure out whether or not the links to and within your website are easily discoverable for search engine spiders and are followed by the same.
- Some pages of your website which are not linked internally are also called orphan pages. You must view these orphan pages and tag them for monitoring reasons.
- You need to look at the crawl budget i.e. how many of your site’s pages search engine crawls during a certain period and after that, you must try to boost your crawl budget.
- In this day and age, it is important that your website is mobile friendly.
- Conduct regular checks and refine speed of your page.
- If your site is using HTTPS, then check and improve the same regularly.
- After reviewing and improving your site, ask Google to re-crawl your website.